We must be our own strongest advocates while also helping others to grow along our journey. I have spent many years transforming my own .limiting beliefs and I love working with men and women to do the same. Some of my most rewarding professional and personal experiences have been encouraging, empowering, and elevating others to love themselves, own their power, discover their TRUE AUTHENTIC SELF, trust their instincts, use their strengths, passions, and purpose to make their mark in the world, and ultimately – VALUE THEMSELVES!
I love the work I do. Coaching is a transformational experience. And, change can be a bit scary. So, when considering coaching, we usually have a lot of questions. Let’s see if I can answer some of these questions for you to help you determine if empowerment life coaching is a good fit for you!
Coaching vs Counseling – What’s the Difference?
You might be wondering–how is coaching different from counseling? Counseling (also referred to as therapy) involves diagnosing psychological dysfunction and helping clients manage a deeper level of clinical disorders and personality disorders. Counseling often explores a client’s past and utilizes insights gained to resolve psychological and emotional traumas. Gaining insight is often a core focus of counseling.
Coaching, on the other hand, involves helping clients who are feeling stuck in achieving their goals to get unstuck. Coaching is present and future-focused and does not delve into a client’s past, except to identify and transform old, limiting patterns. As your coach, I focus on exploring your goals in each area of your life, as well as identifying the obstacles getting in the way of achieving those goals. I guide you in creating a roadmap for achieving what you desire. I partner with you to design and implement actionable steps and benchmarks toward your goals, strategies for maintaining motivation and inspiration along the way, and customized follow-through and accountability methods. Coaching is very action-driven. I also help you celebrate and savor your successes!
As we work on your specific goals, we simultaneously work on helping you eliminate negative self-talk patterns and develop a positive internal dialogue. By learning and maintaining empowering self-talk strategies, you gain the most important fuel for achieving what you desire. Through our coaching partnership, we help you rewrite your story, value your voice, discover the magick within, and author a limitless life!
Life Goals We May Address
- Relationships: Eliminating unhealthy patterns, managing losses, and transitions, communication strategies, addressing conflict and managing difficult conversations, creating and maintaining meaningful connections, establishing boundaries, being your authentic self with others.
- Career: Discovering and using your strengths, building your career around your passions and purpose, turning a passion into a business, feeling more engaged at work, creating work-life balance, making major career decisions, navigating career changes, job search and interviewing strategies, career advancement, and leadership strategies, managing challenging career transitions or layoffs, improving office communication.
- Financial: Improving money mindset, increasing income, saving for specific goals and passions, saving for the future or emergencies, spending wisely, eliminating debt.
- Living Environment: Organizing or enhancing your living space, creating a sanctuary, planning for a move.
- Community Engagement: Finding volunteer opportunities, engaging in community activities, creating a sense of connection within your community.
- Physical Health: Creating healthy eating habits, developing exercise and fitness routines, health maintenance, addressing physical ailments, and concerns.
- Mental & Emotional Health: Rewiring negative self-talk, minimizing self-criticism, making peace with the past, approaching the future with hope and optimism, alleviating stress and overwhelm, enhancing confidence and feelings of self-worth, eliminating over-analyzing, growing self-compassion, practicing kindness and forgiveness, enhancing resilience, eliminating mental and emotional chaos by getting organized and effectively managing your time.
- Intellectual Growth: Learning a new skill, gaining new knowledge, growing expertise, increasing awareness, taking a course, going back to school, reading more frequently.
- Recreation & Relaxation: Creating self-care habits, discovering and making time for activities that bring you joy or calm, rewarding hard work with something fun or relaxing.
- Spirituality: Engaging in activities that fill you with a sense of purpose and mission, connecting with your higher power and the universe, creating and maintaining gratitude practices.
How Coaching Sessions Work:
- STEP 1 DISCOVERY: Schedule your FREE 30-minute Discovery Session to get acquainted, discuss your coaching needs, and answer any questions you may have.
- STEP 2 ASSESS: We’ll assess your level of satisfaction with each area of your life using the Wheel of Life Assessment.
- STEP 3 PLAN: We’ll have an in-depth discussion of your assessment results and begin setting specific short- and long-term goals based on your assessments and what we discover during our discussion so we know what destinations we are aiming for.
- STEP 4 ACTION: We’ll jump right in with “In-Between Session Actions” (AKA – homework 😉 customized to your needs to begin moving you into action toward your goals.
- STEP 5 ACHIEVE, ADDRESS, APPRECIATE, and Celebrate: We’ll focus our sessions on reviewing your goal achievement progress, discussing and addressing any negative self-talk and self-limiting beliefs that are getting in your way, positively tackling any new challenges and opportunities that arise, and CELEBRATING AND APPRECIATING YOUR SUCCESSES – the small ones along the way and big ones following your hard work!
My Role As Your Coach
- I am your co-strategizer: Together, we come up with ideas and strategies to achieve and take action toward your goals, your dreams, and enhance your life satisfaction and empower you to believe in yourself and your worth. I have developed over 100 exercises and worksheets to help you on your journey (no, you don’t have to use ALL of them, just the ones that resonate with you!).
- I am your accountability partner: I help you remain motivated, engaged, and on track toward achieving your short- and long-term goals!
- I am your External Advocate and champion: I help you see your strengths, accomplishments, passions, and purpose so you can live your fullest, limitless life. I help encourage, empower, and motivate you, and I celebrate you and all of the steps you take towards positively changing your life.
Your Role as a Coaching Client
- Allow yourself to dream and believe in positive change. Allow yourself to be a priority in your life.
- DO THE WORK! Coaching requires time and effort. You are worth all of it! TOGETHER, we can achieve your dreams and help you be the empowered force in your life and in the world that you desire to be!
I acknowledge you for knowing and seeing your true potential. I look forward to working with you and supporting you on your journey!
Wishing you countless blessings and success!
Please note: For the time being, coaching sessions are conducted by phone or Zoom only. I only work with three clients at a time who are committed to being held accountable, showing up 100% for each session, and are willing to break out of their comfort zone.
Let's Work Together!
Yes! Coaching is right for me!Schedule My Discovery Session Now